Sustainable weight loss is challenging, but doable.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You want to lose weight.
- Your doctor has warned you that you’re at high risk for heart disease, diabetes, or other lifestyle-influenced illnesses.
- You’re overwhelmed by the prospect of changing your diet.
- You want to eat better, but don’t know how to shop, cook, or organize your kitchen.
- You’re unsure of what changes to make.
- You already know what to do to improve your lifestyle, but just can’t seem to do it.
- You’ve had gastric bypass surgery and started to regain the weight.
- You’re thinking about or were disappointed by the results of cosmetic surgery, such as liposuction.
I can help.
What I can do:
- Help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Support you as you establish healthier habits and enjoy better health.
- Listen to your food preferences and help you discover satisfying alternatives that will best serve you.
- Teach you to purchase and prepare simple, delicious, and nutritious food for you and your family.
- Offer strategies for eating in restaurants and other social situations without sabotaging your goals.
- Collaborate and communicate with your health care provider as you make diet and lifestyle changes to improve your cholesterol levels, sugar readings, mood, and other health indicators.
“Reward yourself with progress”
“Live well, your way”