I’m passionate about working with coaching professionals, either to establish their practices, or to provide practice supervision.
You’ve probably studied all the major theories on nutrition and coaching techniques, and now you need to incorporate them into your practice for your clients’ benefit.
I can guide and support you with resources and personal supervision, helping you bring your coaching practice to the next level.
Samples of what we might cover:
- What are the most reputable health coaching training programs and certifications?
- Do you need professional liability insurance? What type of coverage should you get? Who offers cost effective insurance plans for Health Coaches?
- How can you differentiate yourself from other health coaches?
- How can you best collaborate with healthcare professionals?
- What are the best continuing education options to stay current in the field?
- Given your clients’ unique needs and concerns, what can you put in your toolkit of effective activities, exercises, worksheets, and assessments to motivate and support your clients?
Recent articles I’ve written for the health coach community:
- A Step-by-step Approach to a Thriving Health Coach Career
- The Highs and Lows of Being a Health Coach
- The Art of Sharing: Providing Educational Materials to Your Clients
- What to Do When Your Client Stops Making Progress
Please contact me if you have any further questions about health coaching.