We all want to live well, our way. This includes enjoying optimum health within the context of our own circumstances, desires, and needs.
As your Health Coach, I offer individualized attention and tailored solutions aimed at helping you achieve your health goals.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You want to lose weight.
- Your doctor has warned you that your current lab results show you’re at high risk for heart disease, diabetes, or other lifestyle-influenced illnesses.
- You’re overwhelmed at the prospect of changing your diet.
- You’re unsure of what changes to make.
- You want to eat better, but don’t know how to shop, cook, or organize your kitchen.
- You already know what to do to improve your lifestyle, but can’t seem to do it.
- You’ve had gastric bypass surgery and started to regain the weight—or, you’re considering gastric bypass surgery.
- You’re thinking about or were disappointed with cosmetic surgery, such as liposuction.
I can help.
What I can do:
- Help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Support you as you create healthier habits and enjoy better health.
- Listen to your food preferences and help you discover satisfying alternatives that will best serve you.
- Teach you to purchase and prepare simple, delicious, and nutritious food for you and your family.
- Offer strategies for eating in restaurants and other social situations without sabotaging your goals.
- Collaborate and communicate with your health care provider, as you make diet and lifestyle changes to improve your cholesterol levels, sugar readings, mood, and other indicators of good health.
Contact me for an initial phone consultation.
I will listen to your concerns and goals and offer several weight loss tips that you can implement immediately. We will also explore whether health coaching is right for you.
My name is Karen Nathan and I’m a Health Coach in Princeton, New Jersey. I support and guide people as they lose weight and enjoy healthier, happier lives.